Great to hear that the 2017 Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards are now open for entries.
Now in its sixth year the awards process promises to be even bigger and better than last year!
Last May, the awards finals luncheon was awesome and BBC Football Focus and Breakfast Time presenter Dan Walker was an excellent and highly amusing host. We are promised an equally good compere this time around so watch this space for details!
The Comms Dealer team have been hard at work and the awards programme has expanded to 20 awards so if you’re a Reseller, Service Provider, Distributor, Vendor or just Special (like me) there is an award for everyone to enter.
So, why should you consider entering the Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards 2017? Well for a start have a look at the website www.cdsalesawards.com and you tell me if you think the winners in those photos are enjoying being industry award winners. Yes, is the answer and in 2017 that could be you and your work colleagues receiving the awards.
Entering awards that have the potential to win each category takes time to plan and energy to complete. To help you research and gather the correct winning information, please see below a few of my tips for writing a successful Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards 2017 entry:
- Read the relevant award category criteria to establish if you fit into the Reseller, Service Provider, Distributor, Vendor or Special categories.
- Decide which of the awards that you would like to enter.
- Award entry is FREE, so you can enter as many categories as you like.
- Decide if you have the resources to fully commit and enter the awards before the deadline (5pm on March 1st 2017), or employ a specialist agency or consultancy to create the entry on your behalf.
- Do you have existing customer or supplier references that could be included alongside any of the 19 main award category submissions?
- Do you have permission from your customer and/or supplier to use that reference information externally?
- Do you have any actual demonstrable returns from your sales and marketing activities, during the past 12 months, with real life examples?
- Can you succinctly and accurately explain how your team achieved its sales and/or marketing goals during the past 12 months, with real life examples?
- Can you succinctly and accurately explain why your team should win the award category?
- Can you succinctly and accurately edit your answers in Sections 3 – 5 to no more than 250 words?
- Remember, there is no need to complete an entry form for the ‘Overall Channel Team of the Year Award’ as this is judged by Comms Dealer based on the submissions you have made in any of the other categories.
- Please note, there are more entry tips in the ‘Notes to entrants, rules and guidelines’ section of the entry form.
Industry awards ceremonies can be a great team building and business PR boosting activities. If you add the honour of being shortlisted and then the fact that the whole team can get dressed up and attend a gala luncheon with a leading celebrity compere, it all adds up to great memories and a winning formula, for all entrants.
Don’t miss the chance to put your teams in the limelight; register now at www.cdsalesawards.com and start putting your entry together. The very best of luck!